Warranty PolicyYou Use | We Care
Ravi Automobile (Pvt.) Ltd. (here in after called as Ravi Motorcycles) thank you for having purchased the RAVI products. In the unlikely event of your RAVI motorcycle requiring warranty service please contact the nearest authorized Ravi dealer. We advise that you read instruction manual carefully before you get in touch with our Authorized Dealer to avoid any inconvenience.
Ravi Automobile (Pvt.) Ltd. Provide warranty services on all its manufactured, assembled models and sold by Dealers or corporate sales; only on proved items on examination to have material, manufacturing or workmanship defects, at their authorized dealers, within 10 months from the date of sale of Motorcycle or first 10,000 kilometers of its operation whichever occurs first. Dealers will repair the Motorcycle without charging the labor or parts value as per the terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The claim for replacement or repair of part (s) shall be considered only when:
1. Warranty registration certificate must be dully filled, signed & stamped by the sale dealer as well as a copy must be received by Ravi Automobile (Pvt.) Ltd. within 07 days after sale.
2. It is mandatory for the customer to avail all free and paid services as per the recommended schedule from RAVI authorized dealers, and only Ravi genuine parts must be used to be eligible for the warranty benefits.
3. The customer ensures that immediately upon occurrence of the defect he approaches the nearest RAVI Authorized Dealer with the affected Motorcycle. The expenses if any, to bring the Motorcycle to Authorized Dealer shall be borne by the customer.
4. Customer will produces the Owner’s manual in original, including warranty certificate to enable Ravi authorized dealer to verify ownership & service record.
5. Only 1st buyer (as per Invoice and NIC) is eligible for warranty claim. 2nd hand buyer will not be entertained.
6. Second or duplicate warranty & service manual (warranty certificate) will not be issued to obtain warranty services.
The warranty shall not apply
1. On normal maintenance operations such as Engine tune-up, Fuel System Cleaning, Wheels, Breaks and Clutch adjustments as well as any other normal adjustment.
2. During warranty period if speedometer (Odometer) goes out of order due to tempering.
3. Parts of the Motorcycle getting rusty due to atmospheric effects because of Industrial Pollution.
4. Normal maintenance operations such as Engine Tune-up, De-Carbonizing, Carburetor cleaning, Wheels, Brakes and Clutch adjustments as well as any other normal adjustments.
5. Normal service wear & tear items i.e. brake shoes, brake pads, drive chain, sprockets, clutch plates, spark plug, control cables, steering race bearing kit, gaskets, rubber parts, or plastic components, wheel rims (in case of misaligned or bent) element air cleaner, oil filter, and electrical items, like bulb etc..
6. If recommended engine oil/lubricants are not used or if they are not replaced at the recommended intervals.
7. Use of non genuine parts or accessories not approved by Ravi Automobile Pvt. Ltd. And those parts have been altered and modified or replaced in unauthorized manner and which in the sole judgment of RAVI affects its performance and reliability.
8. Premature wear of engine parts such as cylinder, piston, valves, Clutch plates and bearings due to adulteration of petrol, fuel and lubricants.
9. Motorcycle which has been used for rental as a taxi, overloading and racing purpose.
10. Any accident, repairs and water penetration or paint, chrome scratches and rusted.
11. Substandard storage or transportation.
12. If any free or paid service is not done as per schedule, the warranty tends to stand void.
CLAIM of PROPRIETARY ITEMS
Warranty claims in respect of proprietary items like Tyres, Tubes, and Battery are warranted by their respective manufacturers (OEM’s) and shall be claimed on directly by the customer as per their warranty terms. RAVI and its Authorized Dealers will give all assistance in taking up such claims with the manufacturer of said items.
Ravi Automobile (Pvt.) Limited reserve the rights to accept or reject any warranty claim application and this right is not challenge-able in any court.